Wednesday, February 4, 2009

This Week

On Monday morning my parents called and told me that my Grandpa died. Well, he was technically my step-grandpa, but the only one I'd ever known. I was pretty upset. But after the non-Super Bowl party that I was at at 6:30 in the morning I headed to school. Taking the day off was not an option because of how close it is to the end of the semester. Teaching was rough on Monday, but has been a little better since then. But the week has still been crazy with all the teachers trying to compile bits and pieces into a final exam. It is hard to prep students for a final exam when you haven't seen the thing yourself yet. So mostly I've been walking around half insane this week. If you're here in Cambodia with me, you've had fair warning... If you're not in Cambodia with me, wait until next week if you need coherent conversation. As you can see, this blog post is a good example of non-coherent communication on my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment