Sunday, April 5, 2009

Variations on a Theme

Everyday when I get a motodupe from my house to go to the office we drive past the Wat. This is a busy place and the road leading out from there onto the main road is also somewhat steep. So we have a steep road packed with motos, and even worse -cars, who can't go anywhere. So needless to say it is difficult to inch uphill on an unstable moto. I am always very impressed with my moto drivers. Nonetheless, I still have a running montage in my head everyday at this time: "I'm going to die. I'm going to die. I'm going to die. I'm going to die."

However, sometimes there are variations on this.

"I'm going to die. I'm going to die...Is my moto driver singing again?"

"I"m going to die. I'm going...That's just a little truck, it couldn't kill me if it tried."

"I'm going to die. I'm going to die...Wait, is that a cart with cows? Actually they could kill me, very long horns."

"I'm going to die. Oops, I just hit that woman with my laundry."

"I'm going to die. AAAAHHHHH!!!! My knees are showing! That's even worse!"

No comments:

Post a Comment